The Economic and Social Hub of Southeastern Ontario
Kingston is the economic and social hub of Southeastern Ontario, known nationally and internationally for its exceptional livability and economic opportunity. Kingston offers an unparalleled quality of life and an abundance of economic opportunity and comprises global corporations, innovative startups, advanced healthcare facilities and innovation, world-class education, and all levels of government.
What are Landing Pads?
The Role of the Community:
- To welcome, engage and support the entrepreneurs and talent landing in their region with a holistic approach
- Highlight the community’s unique assets and sector strengths to international entrepreneurs and talent
- To help entrepreneurs and talent overcome barriers to growth, innovation, and settlement.
The Role of EOIC:
- To introduce the international entrepreneurs and talent to each community, highlighting their unique strengths.
- Provide tools and best practices for attracting newcomers to Canada
Bay of Quinte