Join us for a dynamic event; learn how AI is deployed for business, at scale, and hear from leaders embedding AI with the future in mind.
An International Women’s Month (IWM) Event Hosted by IBM and Invest Ottawa.
2023 may have been the year Artificial Intelligence (AI) moved into the mainstream, but 2024 will quickly become the year that AI is deployed for business – at scale.
Hear from Canadian AI leaders who have already worked to embed AI into their client experience and internal business operations and ensured that it was built with governance vital to the success of AI-based business transformation initiatives. Hear about the opportunities and challenges encountered throughout these rollouts and the real-world needs that guided their decisions. Then, finally, participate in the discussion about the bleeding edge elements of AI with those who have the future in mind.
Join us for inspiration and actionable insight from true role models who translate vision into action and impact locally, nationally and globally. Our speakers are leading powerful initiatives, companies and investments that are making a difference.
- 8:00 am – Networking for those joining in person
- 9:00 am – Welcoming Remarks
- 9:05 am – Land Acknowledgment
- 9:10 am – Opening Keynote Speaker
- 9:30 am – Panel #1: Setting Your Organization Up For Success – Platform Modernization in the Time of AI and the Guardrails Necessary to Use It Responsibly
- 10:15 am – Refreshment Break
- 10:30 am – Panel #2: AI for All Canadians – Increased Service and Experience for Citizens, Clients and Customers
- 11:15 am – Panel #3 – Balance, Trust, Stability and Financial Success – Using AI for Talent Transformation
- 12:00 pm – Closing Keynote with Q&A
- 12:25 pm – Concluding Remarks
- 12:30 pm – Lunch & Networking
- 1: 30 pm – Event Concludes
This event strives to:
- Provide inspiration and actionable insight for current and aspiring women leaders (and the champions and allies who support them) who aim to positively impact the world economically, socially, and/or environmentally.
- Profile women leaders from every walk of life who are making a difference in our world, including creating a triple bottom line.
- Offer resources and opportunities to help create a greater impact on the world.
If you are joining us in person, we are delighted to share the following information on transportation to our innovation hub and the support available upon your arrival.
- Cycling: Located beside the Ottawa River Pathway and many other routes, Bayview Yards is easily accessible via bicycle. We offer ample bike racks at the front and back of our building throughout all seasons.
- Parking: 50 spaces along Bayview Station Road offer 2 hours of free parking, and 27 spaces along Stonehurst and Burnside offer 1 hour of free parking.
- Transit: Bayview Yards is 600m away from Bayview Station, which serves multiple routes. It is also the O-Train stop.
- Driving: 50 spaces along Bayview Station Road offer 2HR free parking, and 27 spaces along Stonehurst and Burnside offer 1HR free parking.
- Parking: Complimentary parking is available onsite.
- Inclusive & Accessible: Should you have any specific mobility requirements, please contact Audrey Willsey at [email protected]. Our team will be pleased to work with you to make all the arrangements required for a great experience.
By registering for this event, you accept that:
- You may be photographed or video recorded as we capture special moments during this event and share memories with our community via our website and social media.
- You will receive event-related emails, as well as an invitation to subscribe to our mailing list.
Special Thank You
Thank you to the BDC Capital’s Thrive Venture Fund for their generous support as our title sponsor for IWM 2024 and their unwavering commitment to our shared goals and community.
Join us at Bayview Yards or catch all the action virtually via our Hopin Event Platform. No matter where you are, this event is not to be missed. All are welcome, and it’s all free!