The Intersection of Rural Living and Thriving Business
Located between Toronto and Montreal, neighbour to beautiful Prince Edward County and less than an hour from the US border, Belleville sits at the intersection of rural living and thriving business. Belleville is home to major brands like Procter & Gamble, Parmalat Canada — Black Diamond Cheese Division and Kellogg’s, and many manufacturing sector companies, including Bioniche Life Sciences, Airborne Systems Canada Ltd., Climate Control Canada and more.
What are Landing Pads?
The Role of the Community:
- To welcome, engage and support the entrepreneurs and talent landing in their region with a holistic approach
- Highlight the community’s unique assets and sector strengths to international entrepreneurs and talent
- To help entrepreneurs and talent overcome barriers to growth, innovation, and settlement.
The Role of EOIC:
- To introduce the international entrepreneurs and talent to each community, highlighting their unique strengths.
- Provide tools and best practices for attracting newcomers to Canada
Bay of Quinte